FAQs – Read These First >>
When is the tournament?
- Sat 10/7 & Sun 10/8, 2017 Columbus Day Weekend
Is your registration still open?
- Yes, and save $50 by registering before 9/22. Closes 10/1.
What are we required to have for official roster and or insurance?
- All teams must provide a copy of stamped/certified roster(s) and player cards for guest players/players and coaches.You’ll also need to show us copies of each player’s medical release form (hard-copy only).
What is the cost for a team?
- $300 before 9/22. $350 after 9/22.
Is this only a U8-U12 tournament and will it definitely be both days?
- Yes and Yes. Typically, 8s & 10s play 2 games (40 mins) each day. The 12s play 3 games (50 mins) on Saturday with a 4th game (quarter final) on Sunday. Quarter Final winners advance to semi and final matches on Sunday.
Our Spring Classic on Mother’s Day Weekend hosts U14-U18 teams.
How many guest players are allowed?
- 3 guest player max. (player cards needed)
What are the tournament rules?
What type of awards are being given to the participants?
- Participation medals for U8s & U10s. Championship and Finalist Medals for U12s. Sports Watch for Championship Coach at U12.
Will there be a concession area?
- Yes. We will be selling food, beverages, and T-shirts.
>> 2017 Clifton Park Fall Classic Tournament Links <<
Tournament Website >> http://cliftonparksoccerclub.com/2017-fall-soccer-classic-tournament/
Tournament Registration >> https://www.gotsport.com/forms/app/?eventid=61285
Last Year’s Tournament Schedule >> http://events.gotsport.com/events/default.aspx?EventID=54104